Dont GivePeople Weapons 2 Dont GivePeople Weapons 2

Cool artwork

Liked your style of drawing, found it unique. Keep it up.

AlterEgoZ777 responds:

thanx...im palnning on making more...

Lost At Sea Lost At Sea

Hmm

A little short of front page material, but not bad. Didn't really have too much of a strong plot, but nice work, keep it up.

SketchMichaels responds:

Sometimes in life, you just need something that makes ya laugh. :)

Take Five Take Five

cool concept

A little too much laughter though, but overall pretty classic

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

You guys rule.

Hands down. You guys rule.

A Tribute to Newgrounds A Tribute to Newgrounds

Not another newgrounds tribute...

Wow, pretty short flick for such a large filesize. But the animation wasn't totally cheesy, and actually looked pretty cool. But, please, NG tribs are extremely low on originality.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Amazing.

Stunning...definitely a change from what we usually see here at Newgrounds. Keep it up. Newgrounds needs more people like you.

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

Nice.

I had my speakers turned up pretty loud, because the music was soft, so when that old lady screamed I jumped up in my chair. Very nice graphics! Love your style of artwork. Keep it up, cant wait for the 2nd part. one of the few quality films i've seen submitted this entire day.

Ken "Casanova" Ken "Casanova"

err

I gave you a 3 for sound because I seriously, seriously, hate fake laughter. Don't take it personally. I watched your Ken "casanova" 2 and found it pretty funny. Keep it up.

Ken "Casanova" 2 Ken "Casanova" 2

You rule.

I never thought i'd actually enjoy a sprite movie. But that was hilarious. Nice work.

Foamy Card Cult Meeting Foamy Card Cult Meeting

You're slipping.

First off, couldn't understand the squirrels. Second, no offence, but the whole squirrel talk thing is getting a little old. First time, hilarious, second time, even more hilarious, but now it's going down. Sorry.